Play is critical to the healthy social, emotional, and cognitive development of children. In changing circumstances, play becomes essential for kids to emotionally process the situation and continue to grow and learn. Now more than ever, local children and families need KidsQuest Children’s Museum.
Make a Donation
KidsQuest guides children and families in educational exploration. We want to inspire the next generation of lifelong learners to be future problem solvers, steeped in curiosity, creativity, and discovery. Donations ensure that access to play-based learning continues for children in our community.
How to make your donation:
- Make a secure online donation.
- Mail your donation to KidsQuest Children’s Museum, 1116 108th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004.
- Email the Development department.
- Designate KidsQuest for your charitable payroll deduction.
- Involve your business or employer – Email the Development department to learn about corporate funding opportunities, sponsorship, and corporate memberships.
- Already donated? Double your impact by checking to see if your employer offers matches. Email the Development department if you need support in requesting a match.
- Attend BizQuest.
Other ways to support KidsQuest Children’s Museum:
- Naming opportunities are available for exhibits, programs, and community outreach initiatives.
- Make a donation when you purchase or renew your Membership.
- Attend KidsQuest’s all-new Imagination Celebration this fall.
- When purchasing through Amazon, consider making KidsQuest Children’s Museum your Amazon Smile charity of choice.