KidsQuest will be holding a telefunding campaign November 27 – December 12 with the help of Irwin Michelman and Robert Ciak. If you receive a phone call from KidsQuest during this time, please consider supporting the museum with a donation. Approximately 30% of KidsQuest’s $2.4 million budget comes from donations made by the community.
KidsQuest is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that relies on donations from the community in addition to admission, program, and membership fees. Here’s how you can help:
Make a Monetary Donation
A gift to KidsQuest’s annual fund enables us to continue offering quality learning experiences for our community’s children. Naming opportunities are available including exhibits, programs, and community outreach initiatives. Remember to take advantage of corporate matching programs to leverage your gift.
How to make your donation:
- Make a secure online donation.
- Visit KidsQuest and make a donation at the front desk.
- Mail your donation to KidsQuest Children’s Museum, 1116 108th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004.
- Call 425-637-8100 and ask to speak to the Director of Advancement.
- Designate KidsQuest for your charitable payroll deduction.
Other ways to support KidsQuest Children’s Museum:
Thank you for your support!