Play is critical to the healthy social, emotional, and cognitive development of children. In times of crisis, such as a pandemic, play becomes essential for kids to emotionally process the situation and continue to grow and learn in changing circumstances. Now more than ever, local children and families need KidsQuest Children’s Museum.
KidsQuest guides children and families in educational exploration. We want to inspire the next generation of lifelong learners to be future problem solvers, steeped in curiosity, creativity, and discovery.
Make a Donation
Donations ensure that access to play-based learning continues for children in our community, even when traditional resources remain closed.
How to make your donation:
- Make a secure online donation.
- Mail your donation to KidsQuest Children’s Museum, 1116 108th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004.
- Email the Development department.
- Designate KidsQuest for your charitable payroll deduction.
Other ways to support KidsQuest Children’s Museum:
- Involve your business or employer – Email the Development department to learn about corporate funding opportunities, sponsorship, and corporate memberships.
- Naming opportunities are available for exhibits, programs, and community outreach initiatives.
- Make a donation when you purchase or renew your Membership.
- Attend BizQuest 2021.
- When purchasing through Amazon, consider making KidsQuest Children’s Museum your Amazon Smile charity of choice.
Thank you for your support!