KidsQuest’s membership program allows you the flexibility to build your own membership based on who uses it the most – your family, your nanny, whomever!
Base Membership: $100
(1 adult + 1 child)*
*All members must be named.
- Unlimited free admission for one year
- Discounts on birthday parties, programs, special events, and store purchases
- Member-only hours on Thursday from 5-8pm
- Invitations to free member events (Valentine’s Party, Super Science Night, Block Party, and An Art-tastic Evening)
- Digital Membership Cards – are here!
- 25% off admission for your family (up to 4 people) at participating NWAYM Museums – starting January 1st 2020!
Additional people: $35/person*
*Add at least 2 people to your base membership and receive ASTC and ACM privileges! Privileges include free family admission to participating science centers (ASTC) and 50% off admission for up to 6 people at participating children’s museums (ACM).
Become a Supporter: $100
Make a $100 tax deductible donation to support KidsQuest, in addition to your membership fee, and receive the following benefits:
- All Base Membership benefits
- Early access to Friday Gingerbread Workshops (with ticket purchase)
- Select a book to dedicate to your family for the Story Tree
- Recognition as a donor and invitations to donor events
Become an Ambassador: $1,000
Become a major donor with a $1,000 donation to KidsQuest, in addition to your membership fee, and receive the following benefits:
- All Base and Supporter benefits
- Reserved parking in KidsQuest’s onsite parking lot
- Recognition on electronic donor wall in KidsQuest’s lobby
Memberships are non-transferable, non-refundable, and may not be applied towards group visits.
For more information on our memberships check out our Membership FAQs!
Any membership purchased online – for yourself or for another family – will be activated immediately. To purchase a gift certificate, which can be activated at any time, visit our gift certificate page to buy online, call 425.637.8100, or visit KidsQuest’s front desk.
KidsQuest offers scholarships for families in need. Families applying for scholarships must meet certain criteria including:
- Income level must be at or below 200% of federal poverty guidelines
- Families must have at least one child living in the household under age 8
- Families must live within reasonable traveling distance from KidsQuest
KidsQuest realizes that all families in need may not meet the above guidelines. Please be sure to include a statement about why your family needs a scholarship and how your family will benefit. Applications that do not meet the above requirements will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.