Hours: May 23rd – 29th
- Monday & Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday 9:30am – 5:00pm
- Thursday 9:30am – 5:00pm
- Friday 9:30am – 7:00pm
- Saturday 9:30am – 5:00pm
- Sunday 11:30am – 5:00pm
Members FREE Babies Under 1 FREE Children Ages 1+ $11 Adults $11 Museums for All $3 Microsoft Prime* $5.50 Military 20% Off
Full Discount Code List:
Apply the orange code at the checkout screen under discounts and promotions.
Museums for All: museumsforall
First Responder: firstresponder
Association of Children’s Museums: ACM
Association of Science & Technology Centers: ASTC
Northwest Association of Youth Museums: NWAYM
The Museums for All rate is $3 per person with proof of participation in the following programs: EBT, CHIP, Provider One, or WIC.
*Due to Microsoft rules, Prime Card tickets are no longer available of for pre-order online. Prime Card holders will be accommodated as walk-in space allows. Please call ahead to check availability.
Rolling Tickets are available Wednesday – Sunday. Select desired date and time, then stay and play all day. Last start time of each day gives you 1.5 hours to play To guarantee capacity guidelines are met and ensure all guests can enjoy a safe visit, reservations are required for all visitors, including KidsQuest members.
Reservations are available two-weeks in advance.
You may arrive anytime within your check-in window. Accommodation of early or late check-ins will depend on museum capacity. Please arrive during your scheduled time to guarantee your reservation.
Please note, if you schedule your start time at 3:30pm you’ll only be able to enjoy the museum for 1.5 hours as we close our doors at 5pm.
All reservations are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend during your reserved time, you have up until 48 hours before the start time to cancel and reschedule your visit.
Eating is allowed in the museum in designated snack spots.
Stroller parking will still be available outside under the covered ramp.
KidsQuest is committed to creating a safe, respectful, educational, and welcoming experience for all Museum guests. By completing this reservation you are agreeing to adhere to the Visitor Code of Conduct.
- KidsQuest continues to follow local, state, and CDC guidelines and does not currently require masks or vaccine cards to enter the Museum.
- Masks are encouraged while visiting our indoor space.
- Staff will continue to wear masks when interacting with guests.
By reserving a ticket, all members of your party are agreeing to KidsQuest’s Health and Safety Policy and Waiver. Please, no exceptions. Please read the entire document before reserving your ticket. Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
- The cleaning procedures in place at KidsQuest follow strict internal guidelines as well as the safety guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control and the Washington State Department of Health.
- KidsQuest has purchased an electrostatic sprayer, which will allow us to easily spray a fine mist of disinfectant on all touchable surfaces and props daily.
- Our Water gallery is filtered and continuously cleaned through our two UV light treatments, and appropriate spa levels of bromine are maintained.
- Touchable props are rotated and disinfected by KidsQuest staff throughout the day.
- Staff sanitize our exhibits and touchable surfaces, such as handrails and door knobs, throughout the day.
- The Museum and restrooms are professionally cleaned and disinfected each night.