Book a family-friendly company party or a special team-building experience at KidsQuest Children’s Museum.
- Three-hour rental of KidsQuest Children’s Museum
- 30 minutes of set-up time
- Dedicated KidsQuest Event host
$1500 for up to 100 people
$2000 for up to 200 people
$2500 for 200 people or more
Schools & Nonprofits:
$1000 for up to 100 people
$1500 for up to 200 people
$2000 for 200 people or more
*Guests include adults and children (babies under one are free).
• Events can be booked Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings.
• Please note, corporate events must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance.
• Early booking is strongly encouraged.
• A 50% non-refundable** deposit is required to hold a date or book a private event, birthday party or corporate event.
• For more information on catering and party supply rentals, please contact KidsQuest at 425.637.8100.
Ready to book? Call 425.637.8100 to schedule your event today, or fill out our Event Inquiry Form!
We understand things change, however, by taking your reservation, we exclude others from that spot. Please review the cancellation policy before booking:
- A 50% non-refundable** deposit is required to hold a date or book a private event, birthday party or corporate event.
- **If a cancellation is made more than 30 days in advance of the party/event date, then the deposit will be fully refunded minus a $50.00 processing fee.
- **If a cancellation is made within 30 days of the party/event date, then the deposit is non-refundable.
- The museum is subject to follow all Washington State AND King County guidelines regarding COVID-19.
- We recognize COVID causes uncertainty. Parties/Events impacted by this can be rescheduled for no additional fees, within a six-month window of the original party/event date.
- Should the Museum have to close on the day of your party, a full refund will be issued.