Enjoy exclusive access to KidsQuest Children’s Museum with a private event reservation. With more than 25 interactive exhibits, support from our experienced staff, and elite access to the museum for your group only, your loved one’s graduation, birthday, family reunion, or other occasion will be unique and exceptional.
or call (425)637-8100 press 7
Private Event reservations are available on:
Fridays, 5:30-7:30 PM
Saturdays, 5:30-7:30 PM
Private Events are $950 for members and $1,000 for non-members.
Private Event Details:
- Two-hours of private access to KidsQuest Children’s Museum.
- Admission for up to 100 guests (adults and children).
- One parking spot reserved for the party host. Additional parking info for guests can be found here.
- Please note, a minimum of three-weeks’ notice and a 50% non-refundable** deposit is required to hold a date or book an exclusive event.
Special Activity Add-on:
- Choose your favorite staff-led KidsQuest activity for your exclusive private event: Potions, Gak, or Alka Seltzer Rockets.
- Please note, exclusive private events must be booked at least 3 weeks in advance.
- Early booking is strongly encouraged.
- A 50% non-refundable** deposit is required to hold a date or book an exclusive event.
- Members receive a discount on all party packages!
- Not a member? Click here to learn more about our membership options.
- Food/drink is allowed inside the designated party room only.
- Due to COVID-19, KidsQuest staff are not able to physically handle or serve food or drinks to party guests.
- All party guests are required to follow the current KidsQuest Health & Safety Policy and the KidsQuest Visitor Code of Conduct.
We understand things change, however, by taking your reservation, we exclude others from that spot. Please review the cancellation policy before booking:
• A 50% non-refundable** deposit is required to hold a date or book a private event, birthday party or corporate event.
• **If a cancellation is made more than 30 days in advance of the party/event date, then the deposit will be fully refunded minus a $50.00 processing fee.
• **If a cancellation is made within 30 days of the party/event date, then the deposit is non-refundable.
• The Museum is subject to follow all Washington State AND King County guidelines regarding COVID-19.
• We recognize COVID causes uncertainty. Parties/Events impacted by this can be rescheduled for no additional fees, within a six-month window of the original party/event date.
• Should the Museum have to close on the day of your party/event, a full refund will be issued.