Nine Fun Facts about KidsQuest
- KidsQuest Children’s Museum is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to create learning through the power of play and exploration that connects children to their communities and the world.
- KidsQuest Children’s Museum serves over 208,000 people a year both in the museum and through outreach.
- Over 500 individuals and families donate money to support KidsQuest Children’s Museum each year.
- Over 8,000 children and adults participated in Field Trips to Go in 2016.
- Over 4,200 people utilized the Museums for All program in 2017, which offers a discounted rate for EBT, WIC, and Provider One card holders. 2015 children 1650 adults
- KidsQuest scholarships more than tripled after the museum moved to downtown Bellevue.
- KidsQuest offers 200 unique programs throughout the year, covering a wide range of science, art, and engineering topics for children just learning to walk to mid-elementary school students.
- Over 5,000 free KidsQuest admission passes are available to the public through the King County Library System.
- KidsQuest offers monthly free Low Sensory Evenings and daily sensory friendly kits for children and families on the autism spectrum.