Did you know KidsQuest Children’s Museum is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization?
Support from donors like you helps to fund our free programs like Play with Paint and Naturalist Hour, sponsor Field Trips to Go where we take KidsQuest to classrooms throughout King County, preserving and growing our exhibits, as well as offer free and discounted admission and scholarship programs for low income families.
We believe in education for all, and by working together with our supporters and community partners, we are able to provide that to children throughout Puget Sound from infant to 13 years of age.
This holiday season, we ask that you consider giving the gift of the love of learning by making a donation to KidsQuest’s Making Spirits Bright campaign.
See how you can “Make Spirits Bright” this year:
A donation of $10.00
- Funds admission for a member of our Armed Services or
- Purchases basic supplies for the Makers Space
A donation of $25.00
- Buys a book for the Story Tree or
- Funds two admission passes to the museum via the King County Library System
A donation of $50.00
- Provides a family of four with museum admission passes or
- Buys paint for KidsQuest’s Art Studio
A donation of $100.00
- Provides one parent and child with a year’s membership to KidsQuest or
- Provides 30 discount admissions for families who participate in either WIC, EBT, Provider One or CHIP through Museums for All
A donation of $175.00
- Funds a Field Trip to Go for a classroom of 25 students or
- Provides museum access for the year for a scholarship family of four
A donation of $250.00
- Funds a free science program -“Naturalist Hour”- for a month or
- Funds a free art program -“Play with Paint”- for a month or
- Funds an Explorer summer camp scholarship