KidsQuest is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that relies on donations from the community in addition to admission, program, and membership fees. Here’s how you can help:
Make a Monetary Donation
A gift to KidsQuest’s annual fund enables us to continue offering quality learning experiences for our community’s children. Naming opportunities are available including exhibits, programs, and community outreach initiatives. Remember to take advantage of corporate matching programs to leverage your gift.
How to make your donation:
- Make a secure online donation.
- Visit KidsQuest and make a donation at the front desk.
- Mail your donation to KidsQuest Children’s Museum, 1116 108th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004.
- Call 425-637-8100 and ask to speak to the Development Manager.
- Designate KidsQuest for your charitable payroll deduction.
Other ways to support KidsQuest Children’s Museum:
Thank you for your support!