We’re shaking up our memberships! KidsQuest’s new membership program allows you the flexibility to build your own membership based on who uses it the most – your family, your nanny, whomever!
Base Membership: $95
(1 adult + 1 child)*
*All members must be named.
- Unlimited free admission for one year
- Discounts on birthday parties, camps, programs, special events, and store purchases
- Member-only hours on Thursday from 5-8pm
- Invitations to quarterly member-only events (Valentine’s Party, Fancy Pants Dance, Block Party, and Birthday Bash)
Additional people: $30/person*
*Add at least 2 people to your base membership and receive ASTC and ACM privileges! Privileges include free family admission to participating science centers (ASTC) and 50% off admission for up to 6 people at participating children’s museums (ACM).
Become a Supporter: $100
Make a $100 tax deductible donation to support KidsQuest, in addition to your membership, and receive the following benefits:
- All Base Membership benefits
- Early access to Friday Gingerbread Workshops and the brand new Fancy Pants Dance (with ticket purchase)
- Select a book to dedicate to your family for the Story Tree
- Recognition as a donor and invitations to donor events
Become an Ambassador: $1,000
Become a major donor with a $1,000 donation to KidsQuest, in addition to your membership fee, and receive the following benefits:
- All Base and Supporter benefits
- Reserved parking in KidsQuest’s on-site parking lot
- Recognition on electronic donor wall in KidsQuest’s lobby
Memberships are non-transferable, non-refundable, and may not be applied towards group visits.
KidsQuest offers scholarships for families in need. Families applying for scholarships must meet certain criteria including:
- Income level must be at or below 200% of federal poverty guidelines
- Families must have at least one child living in the household under age 8
- Families must live within reasonable traveling distance from KidsQuest
KidsQuest realizes that all families in need may not meet the above guidelines. Please be sure to include a statement about why your family needs a scholarship and how your family will benefit. Applications that do not meet the above requirements will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.